What is Useberry
Useberry is the one-stop solution for quick remote testing and rich, actionable insights that enable teams to make informed, user-centered decisions.
An incredible tool for UX designers that provides a suite of tools that allow you to test your products remotely, collect user feedback, and generate detailed reports.
With Useberry, you can get insights from your users in minutes, not days: test your products with real users in their native environment and get results in minutes.
This platform is designed to be easy to use, so you can start collecting data quickly and efficiently, and you can start using it right away with a free account, which gives you access to a project and tests the various functionalities.
Useberry Main Features
Useberry offers a number of features that are designed to help you build effective UX products. Among the most noteworthy features are:
- session recordings, which allow you to record user sessions and view them later to identify areas for improvement;
- heatmaps, which provide a graphical representation of where users click on a page and how far they scroll;
- user flows, which show the steps a user takes to complete a task;
- time bars, which track the time taken for each task; and answers, which provide feedback from users.
Useberry‘s features are designed to help you gain insights into how users interact with your product and identify areas for improvement.
How Useberry Works
For all UX designers, this is a really useful platform, providing so many features such as quick user feedback, actionable insights & user-centered decisions.
The main functionalities offered by this UX design tool are encapsulated in its general overview, and are focused on helping you get quick and useful feedback when it comes to developing better and better performing UX projects:
- Integrate with your everyday design tools
- Choose from a variety of user testing methods
- Share the link and recruit your own testers easily
- Find & select your target audience
More tools like Useberry
If you are a UX designer, you know how important user feedback is for designing better and better products that are accessible to all users.
Here at Desircle, you have the opportunity to find all the best tools to improve your workflow and your results in usability and user experience: just visit the UX tools category in our archive!
If you want to learn more about the world of user experience and interface design, visit our blog, where we publish new articles every day to help you become a creative professional, find new clients and advance your career.